South Australia sees first Ultra Mobile PC


One thing I am an absolute sucker for is "enthusiasm," or for fans of Anthony Robbins, Im talking "passion!" With the permission of the sender I am publishing an email I received today (rather unsolicited) from a new UMPC owner.

I thought it was really creepy cool and showed just how transformational your first UMPC experience might actually be. For those of you that own an Ultra Mobile PC I apologies for preaching to the choir; but for those that don’t, this is perhaps an indication of what you might be install for.

The original email:

Hi Hugo

Today is a big day for me, because i just recived my new eo7110 (white)!!!
This is the best pc ever, and I thank you for bringing these to Australia.
there is a bit of learning involved (with the touch screen) but im loving it.

Greg swift told me that this is the first one sold in SA. I like that,and i will be showing many people about the wonders of umpcs

here are two pics, 1) me and Greg in a cafe (where it all
happend) 2) my sister with her new pc, on the way home...

i have decided to call my new eo hugo because it is because of you that we have the eo is Australia! (hope this is ok)

well must carry on playing (um working)

Thanks again,
Jordan Weier


ps, this email comes from the eo...



As JK says, “I love what I do!”

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment