Hugo Ortega on Toshiba homepage


Hyperlink (bottom right) to UberTablet Blog from Official Toshiba R400 Product Page


Im back from China and been little under the weather; I believe it was the air conditioning on the long haul flight. I’m still upset about the UberTablet Camera too although Camera Action seem to be working on that for me!

I was pinged earlier today via email regarding my blog. It seems as though my post with Planet Ark’s Jon Dee even caught the attention of Toshiba. This morning a very prominent link to my post has appeared on the Official R400 page! WHAT!!! This link, and the fact that my blog was also promoted on channel 10 Australia, means I probably have more than two or three readers now…cool. LOL.


"For a unique Australian view of the UMPC market, take a look at http://UberTablet.blogspot.com"

Channel 10 Australia

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment