Hugo Ortega goes the HTC

Recently I posted about whether I would “Shift” or not! (Shift as in the HTC Shift). The reason for the post was that I had never witnessed so many emails regarding a product release as I had regarding the HTC announcement. I must admit that I was excited too so when the opportunity came to upgrade my existing Mobile Phone I couldm’t help but go for “The Shift” myself, or at least the Dopod 838pro, as The Shift is still not available. LOL.

What has me excited is that this is my first Windows Mobile 5.0 phone and the experience is a lot better than I thought. Not only do I have cameras everywhere, WiFi 802.11 b/g, QWERTY keyboard and a Touch Screen, but thanks to a third-party application I have inking too.

So as a look at the Ultimate Mobile Office I wanted to share with you my Samsung Q1P and HSDPA enabled Dopod 838pro combo! Does it get any better than this!?!? Why would anyone Blackberry anymore?
Happy Easter all!

Special thanks goes to fellow MVP Darius Wey of PocketPCTHoughts for his input on my choice of phone. Now I can finally hold my head up high at the next Sydney Windows Mobile User Group (SWMUG).


See it on MyYouTube.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment