Hugo Ortega phones his wife using

I’ve been hiding from you all wanting to scream out “surprise” and yet the only surprise I had this week was on me. It seems FedEX had clearance delays so my new arrival turned into a new debacle. So with several emails, phone calls, attachments and a recent drive to the FedEX warehouse I am proud to say that the HSDPA Raon Digital EVERUN is with me!

I will be posting a GottaBeMobile InkShow later this month regarding the EVERUN and once again am asking for your diligent involvement. Let me know you need me to find out/test and explore. As you’ll see from the video HSDPA is plug and play (at least in Australia).

By the way, thank you for your involvement on yesterday’s post! It’s always fun hanging out with the UberTablet Family!



View it on MyYouTube.com


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment