Blogging from my OQO 02



So most of you wat to knowwhat it is like to live in a 5" world. today, thanks to my new OQO 02 and my Dopod 838 pro I a tell you. As you know I am at CeBIT Australia blogging Officially and as attending as Guest Speaker. Now that I have completed my talk I have a moment to sit dow, drink some water a publish a post.


So whats a 5" world look like? It actually is very very mobile to say the least. To give give you and example here is how I used my OQO today:


  • I logged in at 7am and checked my emails. 32 came in and I answered 3 (Ill do the rest later)
  • I arrived at CeBIT, picked up my Speakers Badge, checked my emails ans replied to another 6 emails.
  • I went and Video interviewed some attendees for the CeBIT Blog and logged back into check my emails.
  • Sat down for 5 minutes and read some GottaBeMobile, some JKonTheRun and some Sydney Morning Herald.
  • Got pinged online by several friends and readers - and I actually answered while walking around.
  • Wnt to lunch and had a wine to calm the nerves before my talk - logged to the internt during lunch to show my friend the MVP of the Month thing.
  • Went on stage at 1:45pm and sat with the OQO in my hands as I was being introduced, looking over my PowerPoint Presentation.
  • Finished my talk and answered two emails, while on stage, and waited for the last of the three Speakers to wrap up.
  • Came ack to BloggerZone, pulled up a beanbag and blogged this!


So is life productive at 5"? you decide.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment