CeBIT Fair is back and so am I

CeBIT Fair is just around the corner and there is a real buzz in the air. I have been asked to play a significant role again so sleep is really something I have little time for. For your own reference my duries include:




  • Official CeBIT Blogger - Part of a Team now after successfully launching the Official CeBIT Blog last year
  • Keynote Speaker – Given my success with the CeBIT Blog they want me to stand up next to the likes of Google folks and tell my story at the eMarketing Expo.
  • Bloggers Breakfast Host – I will be hosting an Official Breakfast to launch Blogger Zone (a CeBIT initiative designed to get bloggers blogging, FROM the show. (More on this soon)

I’ll keep you posted on how it all goes but for now all I can say is this: “thank God for the Samsung Q1P and 8 cell PowerBank. I’m gonna need it!”

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment