How to get Paid apps for free


Hey guys,

my name is Marco and I have just decided to write blog (series of them). Well I will write about android, specifically about apps and games for android. Every week I will post, up to 5 posts. In evry post I will deliver you 10-15 apps or games, two posts will be about apps (top 10 new apps of the week and best apps category --> eg. News readers) and two about games (top 10 game releases and top 10 games of week --> random games) and one about some random android stuff. And I promise that you will never, ever see an ugly app, on the contrary, you will see a lot holo styled apps that I think looks awesome.

Why am I going to write this blog?


 Well I wanted to record videos for youtube, but as I am not from English-speaking country I    sound stupid speaking English so I decided to write blogs. Every app I show in my posts Ive test and used for couple of days.For testing these apps I use Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 , so all you tablet owners dont worry, every single app is tablet optimized or looks good on tablets.

How to download paid apps and games for free?


 Today I will show you a couple of apps that will enable you to download PAID apps and games for FREE!!!


1. Aptoide



Just how I said this app will enable you to download almost every app or game that is in play store and even once that are not. It has the biggest amount pound apps and games. It look nice and simple. Well you tab have a little bit of problems using it because not all apps are stored in app, most of them are stored on their website so when you search for an app or game just click "search in other stores" --> it will send you to your browser (their website) so dont wory just find the latest version off app and enjoy.

                                              Download  

                               


 2. Amazon appstore

 Amazons mobile appstore is a veritable storehouse of paid apps available for free. The list of free apps is updated daily and there are often discounts and promotions on paid apps during the festive seasons. The Amazon app store also has a feature termed Test Drive using which apps can be tested before installation

                                                 Download   

                                 




  3. GetPaidAppsFree

 With GetPaidAppsFree, you can LEGALLY get any paid app without paying anything.Here’s how it works: You earn points by watching short videos or by downloading free apps from selected catalogue. After you’ve earned some points, you can cash them out in a prepaid virtual Visa™ credit card. Then you may shop Google Play™ Store to get whatever paid app you want! You may also use your prepaid card to shop at any online stores.

                                                   Download

                                    



4. Play store


 The last tip (not app) which is the most reliable and the best way to download the paid app is by paying for an app in Android market. To use this option you should have a good file explorer app ES file explorer.

  •  Go to Android market and purchase any app. Within the 15 minutes of trial period you. can get the full refund if you cancel the order.
  • The app gets downloaded on your smart phone. 
  •  Open ES file explorer and click on Options > Manager > App Manager. 
  •  Go to list of installed apps and press on the app you just purchased and click on backup. The app backup will be made in backup folder of your SD card.
  •   Once the backup is made, cancel the order and install it from the backup folder again. Your money will be refunded after you cancel the order.
  • Enjoy!!!

Final

 These were the best solutions for getting paid apps for free. My personal favorite is Aptoide, its the simplest and easiest why of downloading apps for FREE. Well as its my personal favorite, under every paid app I review I will provide link for aptoide (link of that app so you can download it for free). I will also provide QR code for aptoide, not for play store because you can install apps from your PC (play store) directly to your smartphone so you dont need QR code for play store.

Schedule:

Monday: best apps by category
Tuesday: best games of week
Wednesday: random
Thursday: Android newbies: 10 new apps worth of checking out
Friday: top 10 game releases of week

Questions? 

 If you have any question about android or anything else just leave a comment down below or send me an email even message on Twitter/Facebook. I would also appreciate it if you can tell me how bad is my English and if you have any ideas on how to improve blog contact me.
My qustion: Do you want to se some screenshots of app or "timeline" photo and description are enough

P.S. as Ive said Im not from English-speaking country so sorry because of bad English.

?

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment